- Bleeding Cool put together a collection of non-Ground Zero non-Mosque political cartoons.
- Americans believe all kinds of crazy things. It all seems like dog-whistle politics to me.
- Maybe the whole Tea Party isn’t bad, but this guy is.
- FAIR has an interesting discussion of whether Mexican violence is spilling into the US or whether it is the other way around.
No upcoming events
- Board director cites analysis of online voter registration April 18, 2014
- Moynihan wins faculty fellowship April 18, 2014
- Financial capability programs fruitful research area April 17, 2014
- Fletcher wins prize for linking ADHD, labor outcomes April 16, 2014
- Students analyze food procurement, costs for corrections system April 16, 2014
- April 18 - Design 2014 | Juried Student Design Concepts from Across Campus April 18, 2014
- April 18 - 86th Annual Student Art Show April 18, 2014
- April 18 - Afternoon Conversation Series: Channel C April 18, 2014
- April 18 - Neurology Grand Rounds April 18, 2014
- April 18 - Yi-Fu Tuan Lecture Series | Ethiopia's Grand Renaissance Dam: What does it mean for riparian countries along the Nile? by Paul Block, UW-Madison, Dept of Civil & Environmental Engineering April 18, 2014