- Bleeding Cool put together a collection of non-Ground Zero non-Mosque political cartoons.
- Americans believe all kinds of crazy things. It all seems like dog-whistle politics to me.
- Maybe the whole Tea Party isn’t bad, but this guy is.
- FAIR has an interesting discussion of whether Mexican violence is spilling into the US or whether it is the other way around.
No upcoming events
- Moynihan notes ever greater need for well-trained policy graduates December 13, 2013
- Poverty influences children’s early brain development December 12, 2013
- Rosales Mitte explores development, effects of policy December 10, 2013
- Wisconsin tax proposal benefits higher income retirees December 9, 2013
- Talk to examine link between charter schools, housing values December 7, 2013
- December 13 - Bump on a Line: The Art of Waiting | A photo exhibition by Silas B. Ritchie & Dale Kaminski December 13, 2013
- December 13 - Wisconsin Union Exhibitions | "Rotational Studies" by Adam Fung December 13, 2013
- December 13 - Woodland Pattern Broadsides: Thirty Years of Poets Reading | Exhibit of the Woodland Pattern Book Center archives December 13, 2013
- December 13 - Wisconsin Union Exhibitions | "Plan" by Mike McMann December 13, 2013
- December 13 - Wisconsin Union Exhibitions | "Wonderworlds" by Rachel Bruya December 13, 2013