A new study by La Follette School professor Susan Yackee demonstrates that public commenters who participate during the early phases of regulatory policymaking play an important agenda setting role. Results suggest that these “public” participants—who are often interest groups—can help shape the content of regulatory proposals as they move through the regulatory process and may thwart unwanted regulations. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- May 23 - Business Acumen and Strategy May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Exhibition: "Tick, Snap, Smoke" by Ali Hval May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Exhibition: "Naalyéhé" by Dakota Mace May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Suzanne Caporael: Prints May 23, 2018
- May 23 - SSEC Director Search Candidate Presentation | "Always Searching for New and Novel Applications of Satellite Data" by Bryan Duncan May 23, 2018