A new study by La Follette School professor Susan Yackee demonstrates that public commenters who participate during the early phases of regulatory policymaking play an important agenda setting role. Results suggest that these “public” participants—who are often interest groups—can help shape the content of regulatory proposals as they move through the regulatory process and may thwart unwanted regulations. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- August 22 - "Unsound Methods" Exhibition by Daniel Atyim August 22, 2017
- August 22 - "Tooned In: The Political Art of Phil Hands" Exhibition August 22, 2017
- August 22 - North American Manure Expo August 22, 2017
- August 22 - Wisconsin Without Borders: A Global Initiative August 22, 2017
- August 22 - Financial Aid - Around Campus | Drop-In Office Hours August 22, 2017