A new study by La Follette School professor Susan Yackee demonstrates that public commenters who participate during the early phases of regulatory policymaking play an important agenda setting role. Results suggest that these “public” participants—who are often interest groups—can help shape the content of regulatory proposals as they move through the regulatory process and may thwart unwanted regulations. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- November 18 - "Hyphenated" Exhibition by WUD Art November 18, 2017
- November 18 - Wisconsin Football vs. Michigan | Enjoy Wisconsin Football live at Camp Randall Stadium November 18, 2017
- November 18 - Brigsby Bear (2017) November 19, 2017
- November 18 - Free Blacklight Dance and Lessons! | Learn to dance under the blacklights with the friendly folks at BAM! November 19, 2017
- November 18 - Is He Dead? | University Theatre November 19, 2017