A new study by La Follette School professor Susan Yackee demonstrates that public commenters who participate during the early phases of regulatory policymaking play an important agenda setting role. Results suggest that these “public” participants—who are often interest groups—can help shape the content of regulatory proposals as they move through the regulatory process and may thwart unwanted regulations. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- February 18 - "Where Tradition Meets the Unexpected" Exhibition by WUD Art February 18, 2018
- February 18 - "Threads, Folds, Rabbit Holes" Exhibition by Kristy Deetz February 18, 2018
- February 18 - Newton (2017) February 18, 2018
- February 18 - Pariah (2011) February 19, 2018
- February 18 - Manhole Sketch Comedy | Wisconsin Union Theater February 19, 2018