A new study by La Follette School professor Susan Yackee demonstrates that public commenters who participate during the early phases of regulatory policymaking play an important agenda setting role. Results suggest that these “public” participants—who are often interest groups—can help shape the content of regulatory proposals as they move through the regulatory process and may thwart unwanted regulations. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- June 22 - IT Professionals Conference | Brought to you by and for IT Professionals at UW-Madison June 22, 2017
- June 22 - Weaving Lab: Plain Cloth Productions | Weekday Hours M-F 9am-4pm June 22, 2017
- June 22 - Wisconsin Without Borders: A Global Initiative June 22, 2017
- June 22 - Developing a CV or Resume June 22, 2017
- June 22 - Do You See What (EYE) See? | Exhibit Opening Reception and Ice Cream Social June 22, 2017