Outgoing Associate Director Menzie Chinn has won a $10,000 grant from the University of Wisconsin–Madison Center for World Affairs and the Global Economy to pursue his research on the determinants of how fast current account balances adjust. The grant also will support a graduate student. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- August 23 - Weekday Terrace Yoga August 23, 2017
- August 23 - "Unsound Methods" Exhibition by Daniel Atyim August 23, 2017
- August 23 - "Tooned In: The Political Art of Phil Hands" Exhibition August 23, 2017
- August 23 - North American Manure Expo August 23, 2017
- August 23 - CaSP General Body Meeting August 23, 2017