Outgoing Associate Director Menzie Chinn has won a $10,000 grant from the University of Wisconsin–Madison Center for World Affairs and the Global Economy to pursue his research on the determinants of how fast current account balances adjust. The grant also will support a graduate student. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- May 23 - Business Acumen and Strategy May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Exhibition: "Tick, Snap, Smoke" by Ali Hval May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Exhibition: "Naalyéhé" by Dakota Mace May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Suzanne Caporael: Prints May 23, 2018
- May 23 - SSEC Director Search Candidate Presentation | "Always Searching for New and Novel Applications of Satellite Data" by Bryan Duncan May 23, 2018