Figuring out how to pay for college can be enough of a challenge for a high school student, but covering the costs for every graduate from all of a district’s high schools could seem insurmountable — or an exciting opportunity. Having just completed a master of public affairs degree at the La Follette School, Beth Stransky Vaade finds herself taking on the second challenge: how to design an educational program that promises to make college affordable for every student who graduates from a Racine high school. Read more …
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- August 23 - Weekday Terrace Yoga August 23, 2017
- August 23 - "Unsound Methods" Exhibition by Daniel Atyim August 23, 2017
- August 23 - "Tooned In: The Political Art of Phil Hands" Exhibition August 23, 2017
- August 23 - North American Manure Expo August 23, 2017
- August 23 - CaSP General Body Meeting August 23, 2017