Fridays are no fun without links.
- Nate Silver created the Soccer Power Index for the World Cup. Go Ghana!
- Media Matters has media analysis of Climategate.
- Senator Whitehouse from Rhode Island chastised other Senators complaining about the length of the healthcare bill, stating “it has fewer words than a Harry Potter novel!”
- The CDC reports that the swine flu is now in less than 25 states.
- Better unemployment numbers are nice, but those who have been unemployed for awhile are not fairing as well as the newly unemployed.
Image from: The 50 Best Protest Signs of 2009