Boxing Day edition:
- The movie It’s Complicated got an R-rating for a scene of marijuana use, which is raising controversy around the MPAA (see: This Film is Not Yet Rated for more about the problems with MPAA ratings).
- Raw Story.com reports that bloggers have noticed a trend in the number of enemies killed in air strikes. American military technology is so precise, it kills exactly thirty each time.
- The Obama Administration is going to get the opportunity to reform the Defense Department through the QDR next year. Fivethirtyeight.com will be covering this and we at La Flog will likely be covering their coverage.
- The Left and Right are coming together to demand the resignation of White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.
- There is an interesting set of questions from former Assistant Secretary for the US Department of Homeland Security, Stewart Baker, about the failed terrorist attack over Detroit.
Hope your holidays were nice and continue to be so!