First post of 2010:
- Some thoughts on the attempted terrorist attack on Christmas from Amy Zegart, professor at the UCLA School of Public Affairs
- Karl Rove got divorced for the second time. Glenn Greenwald points this man is a champion of family values and oppose same-sex marriage on the grounds it is a threat to traditional marriage.
- Jeffery Weiss oversteps on Politics Daily in his efforts to make the words “Muslim” and “terrorist” synonymous.
- John Yoo says he doesn’t regret writing the “torture memos.”
- The Supreme Court will be hearing some exciting cases in the second half of the session.