Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.
– James Madison
As a nod to the prospective students who may be checking out LaFlog, this week’s interesting news from elsewhere is culled entirely from Madison blogs:
- Madison is looking for some creativity in order to become one of the trial cities in Google’s high-speed broadband experiment.
- Wisconsin Senators’ are politicking over license plates.
- “Former Madisonian Liam Crotty Re-Creating Norman Rockwell’s Work For Exhibition“
- The best blog in Madison: Madison A to Z.
- Controversy surrounds the huge cycling race planned for August.