“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos.”
– H.L. Menken
- Mayor Dave talks about bike commuting and the value in alternative transportation.
- Mark Kleiman discusses some interesting points about high-speed rail.
- The Miami-Dade Transit buses are the site of a fight between Muslim/Anti-Muslim groups.
- The Supreme Court (with five Justices over the age of 70), had a lot of fun questions about technology come up during City of Ontario v. Quon.
- Here is a good op-ed about the President’s authorization of targeting a US citizen for assassination. This means a US citizen could be executed by the US government without even being arrested for a crime.