“As long as the world shall last, there will be wrongs, and if no man objected and no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever.”
– Clarence Darrow
- Reason magazine reviews Naomi Klein’s 10th anniversary edition of No Logo.
- World Changing has a great post up discussing the 40 years since the first Earth Day and what needs to happen in the next 40 years.
- Sarah Palin defended Rev. Franklin Graham (Billy’s son) remarks from several years ago in which he called Islam an “evil and wicked religion.”
- The recession is over (!?).
- Legal scholars at the University of Florida (Go Gators!) find that the penalty for not purchasing health insurance may be a direct tax and thus, unconstitutional.
Don’t forget about the Ben Skinner lecture this afternoon!