Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
– The Lorax
- True/Slant is disguising advertising as news.
- NYTimes Magazine has an interesting article about metrics in public policy.
- President Washington’s library book was returned 221 years late.
- Esquire’s blog has a post about why skeptics don’t believe scientists about global warming.
- The founder of WikiLeaks had his passport confiscated in Australia. This means he loses some of his capacity to protect sources. The action appears to be retaliation for publishing information the Australian government didn’t want made public.