“Die when I may, I want it said by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.”
— Abraham Lincoln
- Andrew Sabl over at The Reality-Based Community has an interesting post about replacing race-based affirmative action with wealth-based analysis.
- Glenn Greenwald discusses the failings that occur when the media concerns itself with being unbiased by attacking both sides.
- The Sconz does a good job actually being unbiased in his analysis of Senator Kohl’s liberal-ness.
- The President has increased the amount of money spent on biking and walking initiatives.
- Anthony Bourdain has an excellent article about scaring his daughter away from fast food.
- The Onion’s Local Boy Makes Good piece is stellar.