And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory.
— Howard Zinn
- Apparently, all of us cyclists are part of a plot to something something crazy mumbling. (Was he right? Yes.)
- Milwaukee’s Riverwest 24 Hour Bike Race seems fun.
- Some commentary about the use of the phrase “Not the white man’s bitch” on the ballot.
- The Sconz finds that local Democrats are not in as much trouble as national Democrats.
- Professor Menzie Chinn is calling for more stimulus.