The LSSA textbook sale on Wednesday, August 25 was a great success. We sold out of books in about 25 minutes! Thank you to those of you who gave us your used books for the sale. For those of you that still have old books, LSSA still wants them! We will be holding a second book sale because many of the first-year students did not get a chance to buy the books they need. LSSA Fall Book Sale: Round 2 will be held next Wednesday, September 1 (time TBD). If you still have the following textbooks, please sell them to LSSA!
1. Microeconomics (PA 880)
– Microeconomics: LSSA buy-back ($50) vs. Bookstore buy-back ($45)
2. Quantitative Methods (PA 818)
– Modern Business Statistics: LSSA buy-back ($40) vs. Bookstore buy-back ($35)
3. Public Management (PA 878)
– Public Management: LSSA buy-back ($20) vs. Bookstore buy-back ($17.50)
– Bureaucracy: LSSA buy-back ($5) vs. Bookstore buy-back ($4)
4. International Governance (PA 850)
– Future of Governing: LSSA buy-back ($5) vs. Bookstore buy-back ($3.50)
– International Organizations: LSSA buy-back ($15) vs. Bookstore buy-back ($11)
You may drop books off at 209 S. Bassett St (please contact Sarah Hurley (sfhurley at wisc dot edu) before doing so) or you may leave them in the student lounge of the La Follette house. PLEASE write your name on the inside cover before you drop off the books so LSSA can reimburse you!
Thanks for your help, this is LSSA’s major fundraiser for the year and the money will be used for LSSA activities including the graduation ceremony and reception in May. Contact Sarah with any questions you may have.
Sarah Hurley is the LSSA Fundraising Coordinator. She makes graduation happen!