Check out this blog on the Wisconsin Women’s Health Budget Project. This is maintained by fellow Bob’s Jen Winter and Hope Harvey. It does an excellent job of chronicling the many issues surrounding the budget process as they pertain to women’s health issues. Very informative and well done.
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- April 23 - Business Process Improvement Using Lean Six Sigma and Performance Metrics April 23, 2018
- April 23 - Exhibition: "Tick, Snap, Smoke" by Ali Hval April 23, 2018
- April 23 - Exhibition: "Naalyéhé" by Dakota Mace April 23, 2018
- April 23 - 30th Annual Conference on Brain Injury April 23, 2018
- April 23 - SSEC Director Search Candidate Presentation | A Cross Disciplinary, Multi-Tool Approach to Support Regional and Global Air Quality Assessment and Forecasting “Think globally, act locally” April 23, 2018