|Hey everyone, please check out the links below to support fellow public affairs students in Sendai, Japan as they deal with the tragedy and turmoil brought about by the earthquakes and tsunamis.
Support public affairs students in Japan
NASPAA launched today a campaign to support graduate students in public affairs at Tohoku University in Sendai, Japan – the city at the epicenter of the earthquake and tsunami last month. All students and faculty in its School of Public Policy have been confirmed safe, though many have suffered tremendous personal losses. Additionally, the campus was substantially damaged.
NASPAA is encouraging the public affairs community to join us in supporting the students through
donating to NASPAA’s Tohoku University Relief Fund or sending a message of support [a similar
page targeted to students, focusing on the similar experiences is posted here].
Through this effort, we can bridge the miles between our schools and graduate students and faculty in Sendai. All donations will be distributed to campus student support offices.
In the months ahead, we hope to create opportunities for students to exchange ideas and experience,
Thank you in advance for your support. Click here to make a donation or send a message of support.
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- May 23 - Business Acumen and Strategy May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Exhibition: "Tick, Snap, Smoke" by Ali Hval May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Exhibition: "Naalyéhé" by Dakota Mace May 23, 2018
- May 23 - Suzanne Caporael: Prints May 23, 2018
- May 23 - SSEC Director Search Candidate Presentation | "Always Searching for New and Novel Applications of Satellite Data" by Bryan Duncan May 23, 2018