For any and all who are interested, La Follette student Peter Braden is hosting the First Annual Mad City Bloomsday festival and fundraiser. The festival is a celebration one of James Joyce’s seminal novels, Ulysses, and seeks to raise money for the Wisconsin Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired. Bloomsday will feature impassioned readings and renditions by Peter Braden, as well as local Madison and Wisconsin luminaries and leaders including: Kathleen Falk, Laurie McCallum, Norman Gilliland, Stacy Grandt, Barry Levenson, Paula Panczenko. The suggested donation for those in attendance is around $20 to $25. Please come and attend, it is sure to be an unforgettable experience for an excellent cause.
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- February 18 - "Where Tradition Meets the Unexpected" Exhibition by WUD Art February 18, 2018
- February 18 - "Threads, Folds, Rabbit Holes" Exhibition by Kristy Deetz February 18, 2018
- February 18 - Newton (2017) February 18, 2018
- February 18 - Pariah (2011) February 19, 2018
- February 18 - Manhole Sketch Comedy | Wisconsin Union Theater February 19, 2018