For any and all who are interested, La Follette student Peter Braden is hosting the First Annual Mad City Bloomsday festival and fundraiser. The festival is a celebration one of James Joyce’s seminal novels, Ulysses, and seeks to raise money for the Wisconsin Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired. Bloomsday will feature impassioned readings and renditions by Peter Braden, as well as local Madison and Wisconsin luminaries and leaders including: Kathleen Falk, Laurie McCallum, Norman Gilliland, Stacy Grandt, Barry Levenson, Paula Panczenko. The suggested donation for those in attendance is around $20 to $25. Please come and attend, it is sure to be an unforgettable experience for an excellent cause.
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- August 22 - Weekday Terrace Yoga August 22, 2017
- August 22 - UW-Madison Onsite Health Screening | StayWell- Pyle Center August 22, 2017
- August 22 - "Unsound Methods" Exhibition by Daniel Atyim August 22, 2017
- August 22 - "Tooned In: The Political Art of Phil Hands" Exhibition August 22, 2017
- August 22 - North American Manure Expo August 22, 2017