For any and all who are interested, La Follette student Peter Braden is hosting the First Annual Mad City Bloomsday festival and fundraiser. The festival is a celebration one of James Joyce’s seminal novels, Ulysses, and seeks to raise money for the Wisconsin Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired. Bloomsday will feature impassioned readings and renditions by Peter Braden, as well as local Madison and Wisconsin luminaries and leaders including: Kathleen Falk, Laurie McCallum, Norman Gilliland, Stacy Grandt, Barry Levenson, Paula Panczenko. The suggested donation for those in attendance is around $20 to $25. Please come and attend, it is sure to be an unforgettable experience for an excellent cause.
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- June 24 - 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Society for Virology | Madison ASV meeting (2017) June 24, 2017
- June 24 - Ecological Restoration Work Party | Arboretum Core Area and Curtis Prairie June 24, 2017
- June 24 - Almost, Maine | University Theatre June 25, 2017
- June 25 - Sets: Printed Variations June 25, 2017
- June 25 - Samurai: The Way of the Warrior June 25, 2017