For those Bob’s looking for a place this fall, La Follette alum Jennie Mauer has a place that some of you may be interested in. Check out the opening below:
Hello La Follette folks,
My second floor flat is available for rent on August 15th (may be available a few days earlier or later). I’m a La Follette alum from the class of 2008.
Please see the info below and contact me if you’re interested.
Three bedroom available August 15th (flexible)
Details about the unit:
3 bedroom, available August 15th (flexible)
1223 Jenifer Street
- Unit is on the second floor
- Includes one free parking spot
- Free washer and dryer in the unit (appliances are newer)
- Unit has a newly installed furnace and attic is well insulated (I had cellulose blown into the floor of the attic)
- Garden space available (one plot, approx. 3.5×7), with other space around the house to plant. Rain barrel and compost bin in place
- Lots of storage space in the huge attic.
- Space to store your bike inside with easy access to the basement.
- Across the street from the Willy Street Co-op, near many CSA drop off spots, four blocks from Lake Monona, 2 blocks from Orton Park, in 5 minute walking distance from great restaurants and bars. 15 minute bike ride to the UW campus.
- Tenant pays own electric and heat, but costs are reasonable with the new appliances and insulation.
- 1st floor is owner occupied and the owner (Jennie:) ) is responsive to any needed repairs and requests
call Jennie with any questions: 608-216-4942