La Follette professor Timothy Smeeding was recently quoted by the BBC in a piece they ran on the growing income gap in the U.S. between white households and black and hispanic households. The article uses the 2010 U.S. Census as its data source and points to a growth in the income gap between 2005 and 2009 primarily due to the recession and the drop in housing prices.
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- February 18 - "Where Tradition Meets the Unexpected" Exhibition by WUD Art February 18, 2018
- February 18 - "Threads, Folds, Rabbit Holes" Exhibition by Kristy Deetz February 18, 2018
- February 18 - Newton (2017) February 18, 2018
- February 18 - Pariah (2011) February 19, 2018
- February 18 - Manhole Sketch Comedy | Wisconsin Union Theater February 19, 2018