La Follette professor Timothy Smeeding was recently quoted by the BBC in a piece they ran on the growing income gap in the U.S. between white households and black and hispanic households. The article uses the 2010 U.S. Census as its data source and points to a growth in the income gap between 2005 and 2009 primarily due to the recession and the drop in housing prices.
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- August 22 - Weekday Terrace Yoga August 22, 2017
- August 22 - UW-Madison Onsite Health Screening | StayWell- Pyle Center August 22, 2017
- August 22 - "Unsound Methods" Exhibition by Daniel Atyim August 22, 2017
- August 22 - "Tooned In: The Political Art of Phil Hands" Exhibition August 22, 2017
- August 22 - North American Manure Expo August 22, 2017