La Follette and Applied Economics professor Andy Reschovsky has just won the prestigious Steve Gold Award! The Gold Award recognizes the efforts and contributions of fiscal policy professionals, and honors those “who have made significant contributions to state and local fiscal policy,” and is administered by the National Tax Association (NTA), National Conference for State Legislatures (NCSL), and the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM). Congratulations Prof. Reschovsky!!
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- February 21 - "Where Tradition Meets the Unexpected" Exhibition by WUD Art February 21, 2018
- February 21 - "Threads, Folds, Rabbit Holes" Exhibition by Kristy Deetz February 21, 2018
- February 21 - 90th Annual Student Art Show by WUD Art February 21, 2018
- February 21 - Visiting Artist Colloquium | Mojisola Adebayo February 21, 2018
- February 21 - Lynn K. Nyhart | The Great Disruption: Biologists, Revolutions, and the Values of Science ca. 1848 February 21, 2018