La Follette and Applied Economics professor Andy Reschovsky has just won the prestigious Steve Gold Award! The Gold Award recognizes the efforts and contributions of fiscal policy professionals, and honors those “who have made significant contributions to state and local fiscal policy,” and is administered by the National Tax Association (NTA), National Conference for State Legislatures (NCSL), and the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM). Congratulations Prof. Reschovsky!!
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- May 25 - Exhibition: "Tick, Snap, Smoke" by Ali Hval May 25, 2018
- May 25 - Exhibition: "Naalyéhé" by Dakota Mace May 25, 2018
- May 25 - Wilder Deitz Trio May 25, 2018
- May 25 - LowDown Brass Band May 26, 2018
- May 26 - Wisconsin Singers Auditions | Want to be part of UW's premier performance group? Audition for the 18-19 season! May 26, 2018