La Follette and Applied Economics professor Andy Reschovsky has just won the prestigious Steve Gold Award! The Gold Award recognizes the efforts and contributions of fiscal policy professionals, and honors those “who have made significant contributions to state and local fiscal policy,” and is administered by the National Tax Association (NTA), National Conference for State Legislatures (NCSL), and the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM). Congratulations Prof. Reschovsky!!
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- August 22 - "Unsound Methods" Exhibition by Daniel Atyim August 22, 2017
- August 22 - "Tooned In: The Political Art of Phil Hands" Exhibition August 22, 2017
- August 22 - North American Manure Expo August 22, 2017
- August 22 - Wisconsin Without Borders: A Global Initiative August 22, 2017
- August 22 - Financial Aid - Around Campus | Drop-In Office Hours August 22, 2017