La Follette and Applied Economics professor Andy Reschovsky has just won the prestigious Steve Gold Award! The Gold Award recognizes the efforts and contributions of fiscal policy professionals, and honors those “who have made significant contributions to state and local fiscal policy,” and is administered by the National Tax Association (NTA), National Conference for State Legislatures (NCSL), and the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM). Congratulations Prof. Reschovsky!!
No upcoming events
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- November 18 - "Hyphenated" Exhibition by WUD Art November 18, 2017
- November 18 - Wisconsin Football vs. Michigan | Enjoy Wisconsin Football live at Camp Randall Stadium November 18, 2017
- November 18 - Brigsby Bear (2017) November 19, 2017
- November 18 - Free Blacklight Dance and Lessons! | Learn to dance under the blacklights with the friendly folks at BAM! November 19, 2017
- November 18 - Is He Dead? | University Theatre November 19, 2017